Monday, April 13, 2009

How do I start a floral design business from home?

I%26#039;m young and have enjoyed doing wedding flowers/arrangements for small things, so far. I%26#039;d like to get into my own personal business but have no idea as to how to %26quot;become%26quot; a business at-home and don%26#039;t know anything about how to get myself noticed. Any tips?
How do I start a floral design business from home?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy Flowershttp://ecommerce-times.blogspot.com
Reply:You can take pictures of the work you did at weddings, special events, and create a portfolio. You can have a physical book with your work or better yet create a website. You can also leverage event planners in your area and market your services to them. Also attend bridal showcase events and distribute your business cards, you just never know...





Ideapreneur


ideapreneur.blogspot.comfitness

No comments:

Post a Comment